Friday, March 21, 2014

Feeling Fabulous!

I can't believe I'm able to type that! I'm seriously feeling so good! For about the last 6 months or so, I have been in a serious funk. I was so overwhelmed with changes that were happening in our household. I was borderline depression, ok, probably past borderline. I couldn't keep a focus on getting anything done in our house. It got to the point that I would just gravitate back to the bed and play Candy Crush. I was able to get laundry done, but I think that's about all. Not only was this happening, but I was eating junk! Lots of junk! Life just seemed better if I was eating a bag of chips or a box of cookies. Well, not really but it seemed like a good idea at the moment. I couldn't wait till bedtime for the kids, because that meant my time to go to bed was really soon! I also wasn't sleeping very well, it would take me forever to fall asleep, and when I finally did fall asleep, I would often wake up several times a night. Then when the morning came, I felt like my feet were cement blocks! I just couldn't function until coffee-and then it wasn't even a real function, just enough to get the kids off to school and back to Candy Crush.

February 1st I started using a product called Thrive by Le-Vel. And before you roll your eyes and say "here she goes again", please know that I have also tried tons of different products and ended up with a lot of bottles and such under my sink. However, I love the simplicity of this product. In the morning when you first wake up you take 2 capsules, wait 20 minutes and drink a shake, then put on the Dermal Fusion Technology patch and you are done for the day! 1-2-3 and DONE! What???? I don't need to take 3 bottles with me in my purse? I don't need to remember to take something before a meal or after a meal? Yep, I can do 3 steps! And I have been, and guess what... I really am feeling fabulous! Of course, it didn't happen overnight. I am noticing different things about myself every week. But, I no longer want to just stay in bed. I feel like I can accomplish things. I no longer feel defeated. I want to eat healthy things. I want to eat less-I don't want to finish my kids plates after my own. I want to drink more water. I don't NEED coffee anymore! I am able to eat one or two cookies instead of the whole box! I have lost 7 lbs. My clothes fit better, I don't have that bloated, something heavy in my stomach feeling anymore.

How does this stuff work? Why does this stuff work? It is all natural, and I know that doesn't always mean much LOL. Thrive is basically all the vitamins and nutrients your body should have on a daily basis. You know, our body was designed to need these vitamins and nutrients. Our foods originally had all these vitamins and nutrients in them. Our dirt used to have these things in it, and that's how our fruits and vegetables had them. This is no longer true anymore...but that's a whole 'nother story for another post! ;) The DFT patch slowly releases these things throughout the day. This is why you don't need to remember to take anything else! How awesome is that? If you have any questions, please reach out to me. I would love to see everybody feel this fabulous! Check out my website www.coolhairchic.le-vel.com

Oh! I almost forgot....Le-vel offers everyone the chance to get their product for FREE! EVERY month! Ask me how!

No comments: