Sunday, August 24, 2008

Been A While

Ok, so I realized that I haven't posted in a while, so here goes.

Right now we are potty training...Carson that is. Pray for us in this venture...I can't wait to be out of diapers completely! How cool would that be? While we are potty training, we are also working on his strong will. Which if you were at Joe's Pasta and Pizza today, you know what I am talking about! :)

Something else that is super huge with our family right now is Kindergarten! Dalton starts tomorrow at Lone Star Elementary. He is super excited, while I am still on the fence about how I am feeling about it. (Last week I had a talk with God about homeschooling. Thank goodness He knows me better than that!) Please pray for us all during this transition. Especially Carson, who has never really been separated from his big brother.

Well, enough for today, there will be plenty to talk about tomorrow after the big drop off....

No comments: