Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Forest

Ok, so I am realizing that when we are not understanding God fully, He sometimes makes it so that we have no other choice. For example, I have taken Wed morning Bible Study at our church for the past 3 years. These have been great for me, in my walk as a wife, a mother, and a daughter of Christ. This year however, my oldest is in half-day kindergarten (Thanks Keller ISD!) So this has made it impossible for me to attend Wed mornings and be able to pick him up (he's 5, he can walk home right?) Just kidding!

So, while I was praying that God would show me what I am supposed to do about this, which by the way, you should only do if you are really ready to do whatever His answer is. He has given me the vision of the need for a group study in my neighborhood. Cool right? Right, except that I am the one to start it, lead it, organize it, and invite people I know and are you ready for this...strangers! Yes, I need your prayers!

I am so excited to do what God wants of me, but at the same time I am completely scared and I have been under serious attack! For those of you that don't understand this, the enemy is really working on me on doubting this and myself. But, like the Bible says, "no bad thought is from God" So if you are doubting yourself as a wife, a mother, or just a woman, please know that this is totally from Satan. And that through Christ all things are possible.

God is really working in my life right now, and showing me all kinds of new and crazy things! And through the translation of a great friend, I am beginning to understand His purpose in all this! **Thanks Suzie!** I am longing to see the forest through the trees, but I guess that will happen in time.

No comments: