Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hurricane

I just saw pictures of Galveston and Houston for the first time since Ike actually hit, and I am mortified! I immediately started crying, no, weeping, for all of the people that have lost their homes. I could not imagine having to flee from my house, knowing the severity of the hurricane and the damage seen on TV, and not knowing what to expect when you are finally allowed to go back home (if you have a home).

I would like to challenge anyone who reads this blog, to continue daily to lift up everyone affected by these horrific storms. I pray that God would work in each of their lives, and that if they do not know Christ, that somehow through this, they would be led to Him.

It is truly hard for me to look at my pictures of our trip to Galveston this summer, and our wonderful memories there, and then to see the pictures of it now. If anyone that reads this, was affected, or knows anyone who was affected, please, please, let me know how/if I can be of any help! While I live in the DFW area, I can promise you that I am seriously and deeply praying for you and your families.

No comments: