Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Women of Faith Dallas 2011

Ok ladies-it's almost here! One of my favorit times of the year...time for Women of Faith! For those of you that have never been, it is Amazing! It's almost too much for words. Every year, I am pretty sure that God hand picked the speakers just for me and my season of life. But then I find out from my friends that they felt almost the exact same way! I love it when God does that! ;)

Anyway, WOF this year is going to be Aug 26th and 27th at American Airlines Center. I would love to have you be a part of my group, we have super great seats this year! In the lower 100's area- Woo-Hoo! The cost for both full days including box lunch both days, is $89. Please contact me if you would like to attend. To be able to keep our super great seats, I will need to have payment turned in by June 10th.

You can click HERE to see this year's line-up.

No comments: