Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bunny Pops

Ok, so thanks to Steph and Kristin, I have been introduced to Bakerella. Now, she has great things-don't get me wrong, but I am a little bit of an over-achiever sometimes, and her baking/decorating skills intimidate me! But, she makes it look so easy! Ahem...

So, I decided to try to make Bunny Cake Pops for Easter, and wouldn't it be neat and cute to let the kids help? Ahem...

So, I called up my friend Kristin and she brought her girls over, and this is what happened...

First-Mass chaos (of which we conveniently forgot to take pics of)
Second-Finally getting everyone on the same decorating page



Third-Mass Eating


Finally-A cute finished product!

Now, mind you, that this bunny was Kristin's artwork, and the only one good enough to post! But, we had fun while doing it, and now we know better for next year! LOL

No comments: