Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thank You Lord

Thank you Lord for first glances. Thank you Lord for second chances. Lord, tonight I am praising you in the most high from a place that could have easily been my most low. Lord, I thank you for your hand of protection around Carson, Lord I thank you for your eyes with the driver of that truck, Lord I thank you for your arms and strength with me.

Tonight I am reminded of 2 verses: "Taste and see that the Lord is good, blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Psalm 34:8 and also "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Tonight, I have seen that the Lord is good, that He is our protector, and that He gives us strength of all kinds, and that He is always, always with us. It may sometimes seem like He isn't there, but He is always with us. And apart from Him, we can do nothing. With a joyful heart I sing the praises to my King.

That is all I can put for now, as I go to snuggle with my precious gifts from God.

No comments: