Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mother's Day

Like I said, I am a little behind! Mother's Day was super awesome around here, the boys brought roses and presents to me in bed. Then they made breakfast for me...yummy pancakes and eggs. Then we all went to church together, and I am pretty sure nobody fought! That is a great present all in itself! We went to Zio's after church, and it was super yummy! The rest of the day was spent being lazy.

Oh, and I almost forgot-Jason spent the afternoon/evening installing a new closet for me! We bought an Elfa system from the Container Store. Which by the way, I highly recommend-it has been super awesome! He literally ripped out the old shelves and stuff, patched the holes in the wall, painted the whole closet, and then put up the system, all in 5 hours! I know, he is amazing! Sorry, ladies he is sooo taken! LOL



2 comments:

Little April said...

Thats so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Where is a picture of the closet? I wanna see...