Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Birthday

My birthday was last Saturday, (Memorial weekend). The boys brought me cake and sang Happy Birthday at 7:15 am! I have to say, that I love the tradition we started last year, where we eat my cake for breakfast! Ice cream cake with a brownie bottom is really good at 7:30 in the morning! I love getting presents, especially from my family-cause they love to give them!

Jason had set up a massage for me that morning, Woo-Hoo! Later we stayed at La Quinta at North East Mall (Free room with LQ points). We went shopping, saw Star Trek, had dinner, went swimming, and just chilled out, all with no kids! Thanks Mom for keeping the boys! She is awesome with them, and has been a big blessing to us by helping with them!




Jason hates this pic, but I think it is a really good one of me! :)
All in all, it was a really good birthday! Except for the fact that I realized later this week, that all the pants I bought while shopping, were the ones that were my "no pile" from the dressing room. Talk about sad! But, I got that all taken care of on Friday!

No comments: