Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

WAAAAAAAHHHHH! Dalton graduated from kindergarten today, and it was bitter sweet for me. I can't believe how much he is grown in one year! I mean, he can read and write, add and subtract...I am still in shock. Needless to say, I cried today-alot, as a matter of fact, I am probably going to go cry some more after I finish this post!

The kids were so cute at graduation, they sang some super cute songs, one to the tune of New York, New York (Picture "First Grade, First Grade") totally lost it to that one! :) We surprised the boys after, and took them to Incredible Pizza. Of course, we all had a blast there! I will post those pics later.

We also found a bunk bed from Craig's List that we have been looking for for awhile now...the boys are going to share a room, and then we are turning Carson's room into a playroom. Although, the way it is sounding right now, I am rethinking this pretty quickly!

Enjoy the pics from this morning...





2 comments:

Little April said...

Awww what a big boy!! Sniff Sniff...

Anonymous said...

I would be crying too!!!!