Friday, June 5, 2009

Home Tour-Office



This is my first time to post from Kelly's Korner Home Tours! I hope you enjoy!

We recently moved our office from our 4th bedroom to our formal dining area in the front of our house. It has been great! Especially since we were able to turn our 4th bedroom into an actual guest bedroom!

Before:

After:



And this is what it looks like now:


This is apparently now on my to do list for today!
Oh! And I almost forgot...this is my own personal office/craft area:

You don't even want to know what it looks like right now! LOL

4 comments:

Cody Jean said...

Great redo! What did you do with all of your dining room stuff? Thanks for keeping it real- my desk at work looks like that right now!

tiarastantrums said...

oh I love the color on the wall in your office - I need a closet in my office

Roeshel said...

Love the dark wood/desk and wall color! My desk looks similar right now too!

Thanks for sharing!

Have a great weekend!
Roeshel

Ashley said...

I turned my dining room into our office too and I love it, we have more room now, and I am using every room to its fullest (something you have to do with 1200 sf) :) Thank you for sharing!
-Ash-