Saturday, June 13, 2009

Toothless

So, about 4 weeks ago, Jason sends me a text at work, that Carson punched Dalton in the mouth, and now Dalton has a loose tooth. The very next morning the tooth right next to it was also loose! The second tooth however was not near as loose as the first tooth. Monday night as we are eating dinner, the "second" tooth just falls out! I mean literally, I happened to be looking at him as it happened. I think he and I both had the same surprised look on our faces!

He was sooo excited, I was however a little sad. This is just one more step in him getting bigger. So, we put it in his tooth pillow that I bought over 2 1/2 years ago. I couldn't help it, it was perfect! I also bought Carson the same style but in John Deere tractors, and he was only 9 months old when I bought his!

Enjoy the pics of my "big" boy, and of his tooth loot!




No comments: