Sunday, November 9, 2008

Camping Again?

Yes, you read correctly, we are officially crazy! We went camping this weekend with our Life House group from The Exchange. We had an absolutely wonderful time with about 6 other families. Talk about a lot of kids! But they sure did have fun!

Of course, leave it to my family to take fishing to the extreme. I am pretty sure, that had I left them there, they would still be fishing as we speak! The boys are truly loving nature, which I am beginning to realize is probably the end of my girlyness. I am such a girly-girl, but it seems as though God truly had another plan for me with these silly boys of mine. If he could, I am pretty sure that Jason would gladly pack us up for anywhere with land and God's gorgeous scenery!

But, girly-girl and all, I have had a blast the last 2 weekends! I froze my toes off Sat night, but I guess that just means I need Jason's sleeping bag! I even mentioned to my husband that we could camp more often for family vacations and stuff. That sure would save a lot of money! And we could definitely travel to more places in the U.S. than we could afford to if we had to get hotel rooms! And, what a wonderful opportunity for my boys to see God's natural canvas first hand! I think I am trying to convince myself here!

Anyway, here are some pics from this weekend...Not pictured...the cold we brought home :(

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dalton and his new best friend Austin
Photobucket
Me and my friend Ryndi
Photobucket
Our Awesome Life House Leaders: Ben and Carolyn

No comments: