Sunday, November 30, 2008

Saturday

*RECOMMENDED* Start with "Off to Iowa.." and work backwards to read in order. I tried to post them that way, and it wouldn't let me. (or I am not smarter than the Blog system :)

Part of Saturday was relaxing, Papa and Uncle Jeff came over, & we went to the movies and saw "Bolt" which by the way, was a super cute movie! I might have liked it even more then the boys! :) And then ofcourse, we had to stop at our favorite home interior store, and we found out that the same lady opened 2 more stores right next door-Yay for me!

We then went home to pick up G-ma and headed right back down-town to see the lighting of Main Street and have dinner at the Fire Station. With a little visit from Santa- I have been talking up Santa for 2 weeks now to little "C" who is scared of anything in a costume. Just ask Reed Heady! LOL Well, it must have worked, because before Santa came to our table, I asked him if he was going to give Santa a big hug...and he gave the cutest smile and said "Uh-Huh!"

So here comes Santa, and before we know it, all 30 lbs of my little one almost knocked Santa over! (my little line backer!) He truly hugs with his whole soul right now, and I absolutely love that!

After dinner, we did a little more shopping on the square, and then home to hang out with family while watching the OU game (no, I am not sure why). While the boys watched football, I started cramming all our stuff into our suitcases, and packing up the car. No offense to our family, but I was definitely ready to be home!

PS-The Home Alone pics are my favorite!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: