Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

FINALLY!
After getting back here after Thanksgiving, life has been a whirlwind. It seems like December is coming and whizzing by even faster than last year. Is it just because I am getting older? Wait-Don't answer that!

So, I finally got all the decorations out, and started putting everything out and WOW! We definitely don't need anymore decorations! Well, maybe just a few more. LOL

I am so excited because this year, I actually have a themed tree! A beautiful white and gold decorated big (and I mean really huge) tree. Thanks Mom! Until now, I have always been a defender of the smorgasboard tree. You know, the kind with ornaments from when I was a baby and all the years after that. I was so sure that I would never have a perfectly organized tree, but apparently things change.

After a few hours of trying to figure out how to put together a tree that I have never even seen put up...Aaaaggghhh.
But now, it is absolutely beautiful! I have posted a few pics, but of course, I am a hair stylist, not a photographer, and it is very, very difficult to capture the beauty of a lighted tree from my camera.

Photobucket
Here is the tree after I finally got it put together, before the actual decorations!
Photobucket
Ofcourse, Dalton had to get in on a pic!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Isn't it beautiful!

And here is Old Faithful!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: