Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday

Photobucket
The boys once again eating cereal
Photobucket
Unloading the dishwasher, yes I know I should have done it last night, but I was tired!
Photobucket
Having my quiet time-I don't know about your house, but in mine nobody understands this concept.
Photobucket
Making the bed.
Photobucket
Fixing Carson's lunch for Pre-School
Photobucket
Dropping Dalton off at Kindergarten.
Photobucket
Came back home to do more laundry (fun times).
Photobucket
Ok, so I forgot to shave my legs this morning in the shower, and I realized this 5 minutes before time to leave, and I was wearing a dress (a pretty cute one I might add). So I decided to go ahead and shave instead of taking the 20 minutes it would have taken me to pick out another outfit! :)
Photobucket
Doing what I do best!
Photobucket
Carson going to Pre-School
Photobucket
Starbucks for breakfast. Yum! Shhh....Don't tell Jason. lol
Photobucket
Arriving at the salon.
Photobucket
My sweet client/friend Shelley who had been diagnosed with breast cancer. And is currently cancer free. Thank you Jesus!
Photobucket
As I leave work, it is raining! yuck!
Photobucket
Stopping in to look for a good concordance or commentary, and leaving with Bringing Up Boys by Dobson. Which by the way, I really, really need. Obviously God does know what I need when I need it.
Photobucket
I picked C up from school and he was not ready to wake from his nap. So at 2:45 I am still in the car trying to buckle him in his carseat. He gets out at 2!

I finally calmed him down, and we headed to home depot for some much needed mulch!

Not pictured-We went to Michael's (still looking for that Fall Paper Pack!)
Photobucket
Happy Hour at Sonic!!!
Photobucket
When I got home, my wonderful husband was cleaning out our garage! Yay!
Photobucket
I had to post this sweet pic of C helping Daddy in the garage!
Photobucket
What a man!!!
Photobucket
I rewarded him with Little Ceasar's!
Photobucket
Unloading the dishwasher...
Photobucket
Only to put more dirty dishes back in it! And yet the cycle continues!

After this, we put the kids to bed, and are hanging out watching TV together before I sneak off to the bedroom to work on the small group study for tomorrow!

No comments: