Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Urgent Prayer Needed

Ok, so this is going be seem strange, but I believe that all things happen for a reason, and that God causes no accidents. But, I stumbled upon a couple of blogs this morning asking for prayer for a woman I don't even know, and after praying for her, I felt prompted to post her story and ask for prayer from any of you that read this. This is what I copied from one of the blogs:

Please Pray
Folks, I've got to ask you all urgently to pray for some friends. So as not to give too many personal details, I need to be a little sketchy here.Chuck and Kristy just found out that she has stage 4 bone cancer and stage 4 liver cancer as well. The doctors are checking to see if she also has breast cancer. They have 2 children, age 4 and under, and Kristy was pregnant with their third child when the cancer was discovered (just last week, I think). The baby was delivered immediately (a month early), but is doing fine. She has been transferred to a cancer unit and will begin a very aggressive chemo very soon. Please, please pray for this family. Thank you.

No comments: